Jump on the band wagon and join the Young HR Community. If you would like to become a guest blogger and have your ‘how to’ or educational tips piece be reviewed and published on Young HR Manager.com. Please follow our guest blogger guidelines carefully.
Here is a place for like minded individuals who can share ideas, opinions & experiences from their own life and contribute for others to learn. If you have any incident and would like to share it with us which gives us an insight or learning, it would be pleasure for all at the Young HR Community.
We review all content and if the content is not of very high quality, it will not be published. Our goal is to provide readers exceptional content that they cannot find elsewhere online so please review your article carefully before submitting it.
- Are you a student or an HR professional who has a story to share?
- Do you want to share or talk about the best practices followed in your organization?
- Are you interested in helping thousands others to develop their career in the Human Resource field?
- Have you got a case study which you would like to share with the Young HR Community?
If so we’d love to feature one or more of your HR ideas in the form of an article here at YHRM.com
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to human resource management (including training and development)
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know – we might be able to find one for you to use)
- We’d love your article to be a minimum of 500 – 800 words long
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your article or tutorial
- Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
Your article should contain this statement: “I certify that this article is not and will not be published elsewhere online“. (this step is often overlooked and we use copyscape to verify that your article is not found elsewhere online. If you omit this step, your article will not be published)
Way to Submit an Article or Tutorial
Email it to us – submit your articles or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth article – just email us (email id given below) with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
Be a part of the elite group of Professionals and share your thoughts on the various aspects of Human Resource Management. Send in your artifacts directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions however we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or article or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.
“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”